Post-Roe v. Wade Task Force
Individuals and employers are seeking advice on preparing their businesses for post-Roe v. Wade implications.
Taft’s multi-disciplinary resources address client questions and provide ongoing updates on resulting state and federal actions.
Get updates by subscribing to our practice group emails here.
- FMLA Rights Stand in the Wake of Dobbs (8/15/22)
- Addressing Employee Speech in Times of Controversy (7/28/22)
- A HIPAA Right to Privacy Remains: Federal Government Issues Guidance and Orders Following Supreme Court Decision in Dobbs (7/18/22)
- HIPAA: Its Confidentiality Protections (And Limits) (7/15/22)
- Taft Introduces Post-Roe v. Wade Task Force To Guide Companies on Supreme Court Dobbs Decision (7/14/22)
- Dobbs Decision: Implications for Employer-Sponsored Group Health Plans (6/30/22)
Taft has assembled a multi-disciplinary Task Force to address the range of legal implications businesses may face in the coming months.
If you have questions or concerns regarding post-Roe v. Wade activities and the impacts on your business, please contact any member of our Task Force or your Taft lawyer.
- Doug Anspach (Employment)
- Greg Bee (Health Care)
- Tracy Betz (Litigation)
- Brian Dershaw (Employment)
- Scot Ganow (Privacy and Data Security)
- Pam Krivda (Employment)
- Melissa Kurzhals (Employee Benefits/ERISA/Tax)
- Sarah Leyshock (Employment)
- Dave Melloh (Health Care)
- John Mitchell (Litigation)
- Allison Smith Newsome (Health Care)
- Ashley Patrick (Business Development Director)
- Becky Sczudlo (Public Affairs)
- Matt Secrist (Employee Benefits/Tax)
- David Weinstein (Employment)