Ashley manages business development and marketing activities for the Taft Cincinnati office and the Employment and Labor Relations and Health and Life Sciences practice groups. As a business development director, she supports more than 100 attorneys and professionals in the Cincinnati office and across her assigned practice areas to drive client opportunities and overall firm growth.
Her responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing marketing activities for the Cincinnati office, including sponsorships, events, sports and entertainment, local advertising, promotional needs, and other corporate communication initiatives.
- Advancing the Cincinnati office’s strong tradition of corporate citizenship and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Creating collateral materials and responding to requests for proposals for the Employment and Labor Relations and Health and Life Sciences practice groups.
- Managing the Cincinnati office and two practice group budgets.
- Assisting with annual individual attorney and practice group business development plans.
- Supporting brand-building initiatives and corporate identity standards.
- Building and maintaining media and community relations.
- Enhancing website and external communication.
Prior to joining Taft, Ashley led business development and advocacy activities for a full-service architectural and engineering services firm in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market. Additionally, she served in public sector roles with a focus on communications strategy, legislative policy, and community relations.
Ashley received her B.A. cum laude in philosophy, politics, & the public from Xavier University.
- Xavier University (2011)
B.A., cum laude, Philosophy, Politics & The Public
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber Cincy Next Leadership Development Program
Member, Class 3