Greg has extensive experience in a range of corporate issues, particularly as they relate to physicians and health care entities. His practical, straight-forward approach to issues starts and ends with his clients’ unique goals, realities and risk tolerance. Through this approach, Greg has earned a reputation as a trusted and empowering ally.
Greg advises health and life sciences clients on numerous matters and issues, including startup and financing, employment, hospital and physician joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, state professional and facility licensing issues, food and drug law, and various regulatory matters, including HIPAA, Stark and Anti-Kickback issues.
Greg is regularly involved in charitable and civic activities through the Cincinnati Bar Association and currently serves on the grant committee of Building Blocks Foundation, a child health non-profit.
Greg received his undergraduate degree and his master’s degree from Ohio University and earned his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Michigan Law School, where he was a member of the University of Michigan Health Law Society.
Honoree, Health Care – Best Lawyers in America® (2016-present)
Rising Stars – Ohio Super Lawyers (2009, 2010, 2012)
All Service Areas
- University of Michigan Law School (2002)
- Ohio University (1997)
- Ohio University (1995)
- State - Ohio
- Representation of physician groups and hospitals in connection with practice acquisitions and hospital employment of physicians.
- Numerous physician practice mergers and affiliations.
- Formation and ongoing representation of clinically-integrated networks and representation of physician groups negotiating the terms of participation within such networks.
- Clinical integration and (re)negotiation of contracts for multiple hospital-employed physician groups within health systems.
- Negotiation of clinical co-management agreements with hospitals for both hospital-based physician groups and surgical specialty physician groups.
- Formation and ongoing representation of ambulatory surgical centers.
- Creation of a physician referral entity.
- Representation of physician groups and institutions in academic medical center and faculty practice plan matters.
- Formation and ongoing representation of medical and dental practice management services organizations.
- American Health Lawyers Association (Member)
- Cincinnati Bar Association (Member)
- Ohio State Bar Association (Member)
- Building Blocks Foundation (Grant Committee)