We represent individuals in all facets of family law. Our depth of experience includes:
- Complex business valuation analysis.
- Tax treatment and division of qualified and non-qualified retirement benefits.
- Valuation, division and distribution of stock options and other incentive plans.
- Analysis of complex executive compensation arrangements.
- Tax considerations related to the division and disbursement of property.
- Determination of spousal support.
- Calculation and determination of child support, especially in high income cases.
- Issues related to allocation of parental rights, parenting time (visitation) and custody.
- Negotiation of shared parenting plans.
- Negotiation and enforcement of divorce decrees, including the separation agreements and shared parenting plans incorporated therein.
- Negotiation of prenuptial agreements.
Creative Results in Non-Litigated Matters
Our attorneys understand and appreciate the value of the personal and private nature of the termination of marriage process. For that reason, we regularly work with our sophisticated clients to identify an alternative process through which we can negotiate and finalize their termination of marriage proceeding. We provide our clients with choices on processes other than litigation, including:
- Collaborative divorce.
- Cooperative divorce.
- Principled negotiation.
These processes are centered on interest-based negotiation rather than positional bargaining. By listening carefully to our clients’ concerns and interests, we provide superior service that delivers creative results in non-litigated matters. Our clients maintain control over the sensitive process and rave about the confidential, yet unique, outcomes we render.
Our Domestic Relations attorneys are recognized as skilled negotiators and litigators with extensive courtroom experience in contested matters. When warranted, we find litigation to be an effective process to provide clients and their loved ones with personal and financial protection. We tackle the fierce negotiation and enforcement of separation agreements, valuation issues and complex tax issues. We provide our clients the safeguards and protection afforded by the court.
Our clients know that our Domestic Relations attorneys have the ability and experience necessary to handle even the most complex and delicate situations with both sensitivity and effectiveness.