Kristi is an attorney in our Domestic Relations, Probate Litigation, and Commercial Litigation practice groups. Her practice centers around all aspects of domestic relations law, including divorce, separation, custody, parenting time, child support, spousal support, paternity, post-nuptial and pre-nuptial agreements, change of domicile, post-judgment modifications, and other domestic relations matters. She also represents clients in all aspects of probate litigation involving guardianships and conservatorships, wills, estates, and trusts. Kristi maintains a personalized approach, working with men, women, and families to provide domestic relations and probate-related guidance and advocacy. In her commercial practice, Kristi represents businesses and individuals in all areas of commercial litigation, including membership, partnership, and shareholder disputes, contract disputes, restrictive covenants, and business torts.
Kristi is a former intern and has clerked for Judge Daniel A. O’Brien of the Oakland County Probate Court and for (Ret.) Judge Karen D. McDonald of the Family Division of the Oakland County Circuit Court. Kristi holds a certificate in Child and Family Advocacy.
All Service Areas
- Michigan State University College of Law
J.D. magna cum laude
Senior Notes Editor of the Michigan State Law Review
Member of the Appellate Moot Court
- Central Michigan University
Majors in Law & Economics and Entrepreneurship
Minors in Legal Studies and Professional Sales
- State - Michigan
- Federal - Eastern District of Michigan
Speeches and Publications
- Redefining Infertility After?Obergefell v. Hodges: Why the Fourteenth Amendment Warrants Infertility Insurance Coverage for Same-Sex Couples to Achieve Biological Parenthood, 2017 Mich. St. L. Rev. 595 (2017), Available at?https://digitalcommons.law.msu.edu/lr/vol2017/iss3/5
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association