Timothy G. Pepper
Tim is a trial lawyer primarily representing businesses and their leaders. He is a proven advocate in all phases of civil litigation, from initial case investigation through jury verdict. Tim represents clients in federal and state courts, in arbitration proceedings, in administrative adjudications, and in government investigations. The majority of his experience involves:
- Employment litigation, including wrongful discharge, discrimination claims, ADA & FMLA claims, and wage and hour claims.
- Disputes involving noncompete agreements and employee misuse of confidential information and trade secrets.
- Breach of contract.
- Upstream and downstream supply chain disputes, involving suppliers, vendors, and customers.
- Disputes between business owners.
- Intellectual property disputes.
- Real estate disputes.
Tim is an OSBA certified specialist in labor and employment law.
Tim is also active in civic and professional affairs. He currently serves as a member of the board of directors of Dayton Children’s Hospital and has previously served as the chair of the board of the Dayton Society of Natural History, Inc. Tim is currently the chair of the Dayton Bar Association’s Labor & Employment Law Committee and serves on the executive committee of the Dayton chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He is a graduate of Leadership Dayton's Class of 2010, and he served on active duty in the U.S. Navy from 1987-1991.
Honoree, Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2009)
Graduate, Leadership Dayton (Class of 2010)
Honoree, Best Lawyers in America, Employment Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment (2021, 2022)
All Service Areas
- Class Action, Derivative and Multi-Party Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Product Liability and Personal Injury
- Class Action Employment Claims
- FMLA, Attendance and Leaves of Absence
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Wage and Hour Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (1999)
- The Ohio State University (1996)
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - U.S. Supreme Court
- Federal - U.S. Tax Court
- Federal - Eastern District of Michigan
- State - Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Beta Kappa