Shawna focuses her practice in the area of labor and employment law, including preliminary case assessment and development, pleadings and discovery.
While in law school, Shawna served as vice president of the Student Bar Association and as a research assistant for the American Business Law Journal.
Shawna received her J.D., cum laude, from the University of Dayton School of Law where she was a Dean's Fellow, a teaching assistant and business editor of the Law Review. She has a B.A. in psychology from Wright State University.
- University of Dayton School of Law (2018)
- Wright State University (2015)
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Dayton Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Women's Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Miami Valley
Associate Board Member
- For Love of Children
Board Member, Dayton Chapter
- Generation Dayton