Lindsey assists clients in protecting their brands, creative works, and proprietary information. She provides guidance to clients regarding brand development, clearance, registration, and maintenance for national and international portfolios.
Lindsey also regularly advises and assists clients regarding trademark and copyright infringement and enforcement issues including preparing and responding to cease and desist letters, representing and defending clients before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and negotiating consent-to-use and co-existence agreements.
In addition, Lindsey counsels clients with regard to general operations and commercial strategy as they relate to Intellectual Property concerns, including negotiating licensing agreements, asset purchase agreements, confidentiality agreements, and assignments. She counsels clients regarding e-commerce matters and domain name selection, acquisition, transfer and disputes.
Listed, Super Lawyers, Colorado Rising Star in Intellectual Property, 2010 and 2011
Listed, Marquis Who's Who in America, 2007-Present
Listed, Marquis Who's Who in the World, 25th Edition-Present
All Service Areas
- DePaul University College of Law (2004)
- Indiana University (with distinction, Phi Beta Kappa) (2001)
- State - Indiana
- State - Colorado
- Federal - District of Colorado
Speeches and Publications
- “3D Printing – A Fast Moving Market,” 3D Printing Quarterly Report Q3 2016, Oct. 19, 2016
- “Intro to 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing,” Crain's webinar, April 27, 2015
- “How to Identify and Protect Your Organization’s Trademarks and Copyrights,” Indiana Nonprofit Summit Blog, Sept. 17, 2014
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
Member, Intellectual Property Section Executive Committee
- International Trademark Association
- Indianapolis Intellectual Property American Inn of Court