Jeremy partners with clients to navigate legislative and public policy processes to help them reach their goals. His experience ranges from initial messaging, bill drafting, working with legislators to advance or defeat legislation and amendments, and working with regulators to ensure proper application of the law. In every client engagement, Jeremy draws upon his prior legislative and public policy experience and builds relationships with state and local legislators and government officials.
Jeremy advocates for clients on issues related to transportation, workforce and labor, economic development, and small business. His experience includes:
- Workers’ compensation reform on behalf of self-insured businesses.
- Transportation finance and policy issues, particularly related to freight and fuels.
- Workforce and labor issues, particularly those related to FMLA, independent contractor status and Davis Bacon statutes.
- Procurement of public investment.
Prior to joining Taft, Jeremy was a government relations director at a national law and consulting firm. He previously served as the committee administrator for the Transportation Finance Committee for the Republican Party in the Minnesota House of Representatives. He began his career at the Minnesota Trucking Association and the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce.
Jeremy frequently presents to groups of all sizes, offering interesting political and elections insights with a bit of humor.
Jeremy is not licensed to practice law in any state and does not provide legal services.
All Service Areas
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead (2003)
B.A., Political Science
2023 Minnesota Legislative Session Wrap Up
Taft Public Affairs Group Featured in Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal
2022 Minnesota Election Recap and 2023 Legislative Preview
Minnesota Governor Walz Releases Supplemental Budget and Capital Budget Recommendations
- Minnesota Government Relations Association
Member and Past President