Antonia focuses her practice on immigration law with emphasis on the business needs of U.S. employers managing their foreign labor force, transferring employees from abroad, and hiring new foreign national employees. Antonia represents clients before U.S. embassies and consulates, the U.S. Departments of Labor, Justice and Homeland Security. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, has served as chair of the International Law Committee of the Cincinnati Bar Association, and as Secretary of the Board of Directors of the Greater Cincinnati Chapter of the European-American Chamber of Commerce. She was recently featured in an interview for Law360's Expert Analysis Q&A about the immigration practice area. Antonia attended the University of Athens, Greece, and received her B.A., summa cum laude, from the University of Cincinnati; her M.A. from the University of Cincinnati; and her J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
All Service Areas
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (1990)
- University of Cincinnati (1983)
- State - Ohio
- American Immigration Lawyers Association Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association Former Chair, International Law Committee
- European-American Chamber of Commerce (Greater Cincinnati Chapter) Former Secretary of the Board of Directors