Amy focuses her practice on trademark, copyright and right of publicity law in the context of aggressively pursuing infringing entities on behalf of her clients, as well as managing global IP portfolios. She has been successful in complex litigation, negotiations and settling a variety of IP infringements on behalf of her clients, including the Estate of Marilyn Monroe, the Estate of John Dillinger, the Estate of Duke Ellington, CMG Worldwide, The Hershey Company, Heineken, Volkswagen of America, Indiana University and others.
Amy also devotes much of her time to the practice of entertainment law by providing full service representation to her clients throughout the country in the entertainment industries related to music, film, theater, television, book publishing, games and the visual arts.
Prior to private practice, Amy was a senior member of the in-house legal department of CMG Worldwide, an international leader in the protection and prosecution of intellectual property rights of celebrities and sports icons worldwide.
Amy is certified by the Indiana Supreme Court as a Family Law Mediator. She previously updated the Indiana Practice Rules On Alternative Dispute Resolution for Mr. John R. VanWinkle Dispute Resolution, and she is a frequent speaker in the areas of Intellectual Property Law.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University - Robert H. McKinney School of Law (2000)
- Saint Joseph’s College, B.S. (1991)
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- State - Indiana
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Federal Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)
- Indianapolis Men's Chorus (Member, Board of Directors)
- New World Youth Orchestra (Member, Board of Directors)
- Make-A-Wish Foundation (Volunteer)
- United Way of Central Indiana (Volunteer)