Twelve Taft attorneys in Taft’s Indianapolis office were selected for inclusion in Indiana Rising Stars 2023. Rising Stars honors the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state – no more than 2.5% of lawyers in the state are recognized.
Following are the Taft honorees:
Indiana Rising Stars 2023
- Kimberly S. DalSanto (Business Litigation)
- Kristine Gordon (Environmental)*
- Vivek Hadley (Business Litigation)
- Steve T. Henke (Civil Litigation: Defense)*
- Manny Herceg (Business Litigation)
- Ryan P. Hiler (Intellectual Property)
- Erica M. Knear (Employment & Labor)*
- Ann O’Connor McCready (General Litigation)
- Stephen Ramey (Banking)
- Aaron Snellenbarger (Estate & Probate)*
- Jeffrey D. Stemerick (Appellate)
- Adam Zacher (Business Litigation)
* Newly recognized.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.