Twelve Taft Attorneys Recognized in Indiana Rising Stars 2023
Twelve Taft attorneys in Taft's Indianapolis office were selected for inclusion in Indiana Rising Stars 2023. Rising Stars honors the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state - no more than 2.5% of lawyers in the state are recognized.
Following are the Taft honorees:
Indiana Rising Stars 2023
- Kimberly S. DalSanto (Business Litigation)
- Kristine Gordon (Environmental)*
- Vivek Hadley (Business Litigation)
- Steve T. Henke (Civil Litigation: Defense)*
- Manny Herceg (Business Litigation)
- Ryan P. Hiler (Intellectual Property)
- Erica M. Knear (Employment & Labor)*
- Ann O'Connor McCready (General Litigation)
- Stephen Ramey (Banking)
- Aaron Snellenbarger (Estate & Probate)*
- Jeffrey D. Stemerick (Appellate)
- Adam Zacher (Business Litigation)
* Newly recognized.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Tucker to Speak at 2023 Ohio CEO Summit Fifty-Two Taft Attorneys Recognized as 2023 Leading Lawyers by Cincy Magazine