Aaron assists clients with all aspects of closely held entity transactions, domestic and international estate planning, business succession, charitable planning, and gifting as well as domestic and international tax matters. He is recognized as one of the “Ones to Watch” by Best Lawyers in America® for trusts and estates.
Aaron earned a J.D., cum laude, from the University of Miami School, an LL.M., with distinction, from Georgetown University Law Center, and a B.B.A., high honors, from the University of St. Francis. He serves on the board of directors for Horizon House.
Honoree, Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Estate & Probate (2023)
Honoree, Best Lawyers® “Ones to Watch,” Trusts and Estates (2021 – present)
Finalist, Indy’s Best & Brightest Awards, Law Category (2021)
All Service Areas
- University of Miami School of Law (2013)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. Taxation, with distinction) (2015)
- University of St. Francis (B.B.A., high honors) (2007)
- State - Indiana
- State - Florida
- State - Ohio
- State - New York
- State - District of Columbia (inactive status)
Speeches and Publications
- Co-author, “A Once-In-A-Decade Estate Planning Opportunity,” The Indiana Lawyer, May 27, 2020.
- Co-author, “When to Tell the IRS About Gifts to Children,”
The Indiana Lawyer, May 29, 2019.
- Author, “International Estate Planning,” Second Edition, Editorial Board.
- Horizon House
Board of Directors