Vivek focuses his practice on litigation and environmental matters. Prior to joining Taft, Vivek clerked for Judge John G. Baker of the Indiana Court of Appeals. He is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association, Indiana Air & Waste Management Association, Environmental Law Institute, the Sagamore American Inn of Court.
Vivek graduated magna cum laude from Indiana University Maurer School of Law and summa cum laude from Ball State University with a B.S. in economics and history. During law school, he was an extern for Justice Mark S. Massa at the Indiana Supreme Court, a managing editor of the Indiana Journal of Law & Social Equality and a participant in the Sherman Minton Moot Court competition.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (2015)
- Ball State University (B.S., summa cum laude) (2011)
- State - Indiana
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Air & Waste Management Association
- Sagamore American Inn of Court
- Environmental Law Institute
- United Way of Central Indiana's Leadership United
- Classical Music Indy
Member, Board of Directors
- Taft Pro Bono Committee