Suzanne focuses her practice on government contracts law and commercial litigation. She assists prime contractors, subcontractors and public buyers with issues related to their government contracts, from the pre-solicitation phase to contract close out, and has advised clients on issues pertaining to multi-billion dollar contracts. Suzanne provides advice on a wide variety of issues related to solicitations, contracts and subcontracts, including the interpretation of FAR and DFARS clause requirements; issues involving compliance with the Buy American Act, Berry Amendment, and Trade Agreements Act; issues involving technical data rights; and issues related to negotiating nondisclosure agreements, teaming agreements, supply agreements, name changes and novations. She also assists clients with preparing and submitting termination proposals and requests for equitable adjustment. Suzanne conducts federal government contract compliance reviews, GSA Schedule audits and internal company investigations. In addition, she represents clients in arbitration disputes, bid protests before agencies and the GAO, and in the filing and litigation of claims before federal courts and boards of contract appeals.
Suzanne is licensed to practice law in Ohio, Colorado, Alaska and the District of Columbia and is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Federal Claims and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. She is a member of the Ohio State, Alaska, Colorado, District of Columbia and American Bar Associations. Suzanne received her undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of Nevada Las Vegas and her law degree from the University of Denver.
Suzanne was honored as one of the 2015 Top 25 Women to Watch by Women in Business Networking (WiBN), a Better Business Bureau program. She is a trustee for the DaytonDefense Educational Foundation, Vice President of the Greater Ohio Valley chapter of Women In Defense, and a member of the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME).
Suzanne was raised in a military family and served six years on active duty as an Air Force Judge Advocate, stationed at Brooks City Air Force Base, Eglin Air Force Base and Bolling Air Force Base.
Honoree, "Who’s Who in Aerospace & Defense," Dayton Business Journal, 2018-2019
Honoree, BizWomen Power 50, Dayton Business Journal, 2018-2019
Honoree, Women in Business Networking Top 25 Women to Watch, 2015
All Service Areas
- University of Denver College of Law (1993)
- University of Nevada Las Vegas (1990)
- Federal - U.S. Supreme Court
- Federal - U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Federal - U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- State - Ohio
- State - Alaska (inactive status)
- State - District of Columbia (inactive status)
- State - Colorado (inactive status)
- Ohio State Bar Association Member
- Alaska Bar Association Member
- Colorado Bar Association Member
- District of Columbia Bar Member
- Dayton Business Journal BizWomen's Advisory Board Member
- DaytonDefense Former Ex-Officio and Legal Counsel
- DaytonDefense Educational Foundation Trustee
- Women in Defense Vice President, Greater Ohio Valley Chapter
- Society of American Military Engineers Member