Pablo focuses his practice on complex commercial real estate transactions, including the representation of private and institutional investors, owners and developers in connection with acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, financings and developments of commercial real estate properties throughout the United States. His experience includes a wide variety of asset classes including office, multi-family, retail, hotel, industrial and mixed use.
Pablo was recently awarded an "AV Peer Review Rating" (Preeminent) by Martindale-Hubbell, its highest level of peer recognition for legal ability and ethical standards. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Minnesota Law School and his B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame. Prior to joining Taft, Pablo was a partner at Pircher, Nichols and Meeks in Chicago.
All Service Areas
- University of Minnesota Law School (1999)
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Philosophy, magna cum laude (1995)
- State - Illinois
- State - Minnesota (Inactive)
Speeches and Publications
Making Your Leases Work with Your Load Documents, Commercial Leasing Law and Strategy, Volume 25, Number 5, November 2012
- American Bar Association Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers Member
- St. Francis Xavier Parish Ministry