Six Taft attorneys have been selected as 2023 Stand-out Lawyers by Thomson Reuters. Honorees are chosen by senior in-house counsel as part of Thomson Reuters’ Sharplegal study, which surveys the legal market on an ongoing basis.
Stand-out lawyers are recognized for improving client satisfaction, increasing client advocacy, and strengthening brand. They are included in a database of over 15,000 client-nominated lawyers in private practice. The database is entirely free from law firm influence, and individual lawyers are considered highly regarded by clients globally.
The following Taft attorneys are 2023 Thomson Reuters Stand-out Lawyers:
- Daniel F. Edwards / Columbus
- Jeffrey Kosc / Indianapolis
- Kimberly M. Copp / Chicago
- Manny Herceg / Indianapolis
- Pablo L. Petrozzi / Chicago
- Peter A. Solimine / Cincinnati