Melissa focuses her practice in all areas of labor and employment law, with a particular emphasis on prevention and defense of employment litigation. Melissa has experience advising and interviewing clients during the internal investigation process. She also has significant experience managing large scale electronic discovery matters.
Melissa serves as chair of the board of directors for the Marion County Commission on Youth (MCCOY) and is a member of the American Red Cross Young Professionals Board.
Melissa earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from Valparaiso University School of Law, where she was a member of the Valparaiso University Law Review. She earned a Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, in economics and political science from Marquette University. Melissa is recognized as an Indiana Rising Star for employment and labor.
All Service Areas
- Valparaiso University School of Law (2011)
- Marquette University (2008)
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- State - Indiana
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member )
- MCCOY (Marion County Commission On Youth) (Chair, Board Member)
- American Red Cross (Young Professionals Board Member)