Mark is an accomplished business lawyer with significant experience representing public and private company clients on a wide array of matters, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, business formation and growth strategies, and private debt and equity financings. Mark is a Certified Public Accountant (inactive status) who began his career with Arthur Andersen as an audit professional and passed the CPA examination in his first sitting.
Mark guides clients through the nuances of strategic alliances and joint ventures. He counsels clients involved in a wide array of industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, technology, software, agriculture, retail and restaurants.
Mark also fills the de facto general counsel role for many mid-sized and start-up clients without a legal department. In this role, Mark provides legal guidance on day-to-day issues including strategic business counseling and contracts negotiation.
All Service Areas
- Duke University School of Law
- University of Notre Dame
B.B.A., cum laude
- State - Ohio
- State - Pennsylvania
Speeches and Publications
- Featured, ACG Cleveland Member Profile Series, Feb. 22, 2021.
- Co-Author, “Should I Stay or Should I Go – Is My Business Essential?” Taft Law Bulletin, March 21, 2020.
- Quoted, Cleveland Jewish News “Lawyers ‘investments’ for budding businesses” June 21, 2019.
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Association of Corporate Growth, Cleveland Chapter
- Judge, Smart 50 Awards, Cleveland Smart Business Magazine
2019 and 2020
- PetFix Northeast Ohio
Board Member (2016-2018)
- Lawyers Guild of The Catholic Diocese of Cleveland
- Minds Matter Cleveland
- Northern Ohio Italian-American Foundation