Lynn is experienced in commercial litigation, bankruptcy, and restructuring and creditors' rights matters. Lynn represents global companies and closely-held entities in a variety of business disputes, including breach of contract, UCC commercial claims, licensing, and sales commission claims, shareholder disputes in closely-held companies and real property actions.
Lynn's contract dispute experience includes representing multiple sports and media clients on a variety of litigation matters including sponsorship, licensing, endorsement, and representation agreements.
Lynn also has extensive experience representing companies in bankruptcy and creditors’ rights actions and appears in bankruptcy courts across the country in connection with these cases. She advises businesses on a wide range of creditors’ rights issues, including preference and avoidance actions, bankruptcy’s effect on executory contracts, reclamation claims, and negotiations related to Section 363 sales.
In addition to practicing in state and federal courts, Lynn represents commercial clients nationally in American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and JAMS mediation and arbitration proceedings. Her successes include obtaining a large award in the International Center for Dispute Resolution on behalf of a global manufacturer against a foreign supplier.
Honoree, Best Lawyers in America®
All Service Areas
- Wake Forest University School of Law (1991)
summa cum laude; Fletcher Scholar; Wake Forest Law Review, Articles Editor
- Hillsdale College, summa cum laude (1985)
- State - Supreme Court of Ohio
- Federal - U.S. Supreme Court
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Central District of Illinois
- Federal - Northern District of Illinois
- Federal - District of Colorado
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Member, Judicial Ratings Committee
- Ohio Women's Bar Association
- The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
Member, Partners in Justice Program (2019)