Zeff is an associate in Taft's Litigation practice group, where he provides clients with guidance in all stages of the civil litigation process. His practice covers construction litigation, insurance recovery, contract disputes, employment matters and appeals.
Prior to joining Taft, Zeff was an associate with a business law firm in Northeast Ohio and a law clerk for the City of Akron Law Department. Zeff earned his bachelor's degree, magna cum laude, from The Ohio State University and his J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he was managing editor for The Ohio State Business Law Journal.
All Service Areas
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2015)
- The Ohio State University (2012)
magna cum laude
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
Speeches and Publications
"Coverage for Construction Defect Claims May Hinge on a Clearly Defined Scope of Work," American Bar Association (June 27, 2017)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- University Settlement
Board of Directors