As a member of Taft’s Business and Finance group, Jen focuses her practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and venture capital transactions.
She has served as outside corporate counsel to several global corporations, providing legal guidance on commercial agreements, corporate governance, and day-to-day issues. She also has experience working with new and emerging companies, corporate entity selection and formation, and a wide range of general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Taft, Jen was a corporate and business law attorney at a regional law firm. She received her undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from American University in Washington, D.C., and earned her J.D., cum laude, from Cleveland State University College of Law. Prior to attending law school, Jen worked as a local newspaper reporter.
All Service Areas
- Cleveland State University College of Law (2007)
J.D., cum laude
- American University (2002)
Bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude
- State - Ohio
- State - Supreme Court of Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Ohio
Mentor, Mentoring Program
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
Participant, Ladder Down, Class of 2019
- Cleveland Bridge Builders
Class of 2017
- Shoes and Clothes for Kids (SC4K)
- Manufacturing Works (formerly WIRE-Net)
Former Board Member
Former Chair, Governance Committee