Fred is the partner-in-charge of Taft's Dayton office. He concentrates his practice on representing public and private sector employers in labor, construction and employment disputes, including Ohio and federal prevailing wage claims, union representation and unfair labor practice claims, collective bargaining, labor arbitration, employment discrimination, wage and hour, and employee leave of absence matters.
Fred has appeared in a variety of programs sponsored by the Ohio Valley Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors, the Dayton Chamber of Commerce and various employers’ associations. He is a member of the Dayton, Ohio State and American Bar Associations.
Fred received his undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from Grove City College and his law degree from Duke University School of Law.
All Service Areas
- Duke University School of Law (1980)
- Grove City College (1977)
- State - Ohio
- American Bar Association Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors Member
- Ohio State Bar Association Member
- Society for Human Resource Management Member
- Miami Valley Human Resource Association Member