Ed counsels clients in all aspects of the acquisition, disposition, financing, development, leasing, construction and exchanging of commercial, industrial, and multi-family real estate. He also serves as a business advisor to clients in structuring real estate and other investment transactions.
Ed's experience includes commercial finance, loan workouts and foreclosures, real estate bankruptcy issues, tax valuation complaints and the real estate aspects of corporate acquisitions, dispositions and mergers.
Ed is a frequent lecturer on real estate issues in Northeast Ohio, and serves on the board of birectors for Ohio Stream Preservation, Inc. Ed is honored as an Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star. He is listed in the 2010-2019 editions of Best Lawyers in America for Real Estate Law. Ed is listed in Chambers USA 2014 for Natural Resources and Environmental Law and is a member of the Ohio Oil and Gas Association. Ed is also licensed to practice in the state of Florida.
All Service Areas
- University of Notre Dame Law School (1997)
- University of Notre Dame (1994)
- Federal - Western District of Michigan
- State - Florida
- State - Ohio
- International Council of Shopping Centers OKIMP Planning Committee 2015
- Ohio Stream Preservation, Inc. Board of Directors
- Beck Center for the Arts Facilities Committee