Caryn focuses her practice on company formations and transfers, as well as serving the needs of businesses, individuals and business owners in transactions involving the corporate and business law area, including mergers and acquisitions, financing, and estate planning. Caryn also provides legal services in matters focusing on the needs of health care clients.
Caryn received her undergraduate degree in psychology from Miami University and her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
All Service Areas
- The Ohio State University College of Law (2010)
- Miami University (2006)
- State - Ohio
- State - Indiana (inactive status)
- American Health Lawyers Association (Former Member)
- Arthritis Foundation (Central Ohio - Member, Local Leadership Board)
- Junior League of Columbus (Former Member)