Are you or one of your clients considering selling a business within the next several years? Start getting creative about your exit strategy today,
so that you’ll be in the power position when selling tomorrow. Register for these free events in Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati, where
experts from Clark Schaefer Hackett and Taft Stettinius & Hollister will discuss strategies that give owners leverage at the negotiating table. They will make you think differently about this important transaction so that you ultimately see the most money when you’re ready to cash out.
Many owners put off planning the sale of their business because it can be complex and difficult. Consider these startling statistics:
- Over 60% do not know the true value of their business
- 70% do not have a succession plan
- 80% of business owners have over 50% of their wealth tied up in their business
- Over 5 million businesses will go up for sale in the next 5 years
Don’t be a statistic. Attend this workshop to hear how to develop a creative, winning exit strategy. At each workshop, topics will include
readying your business for sale, valuing your company and employing smart tax strategies.
Who should attend:
Business owners, presidents, CEOs, CFOs, other key decision makers, as well as advisors and consultants to business owners.
Participants will learn:
- Three approaches to valuing a business
- Strategic planning to maximize earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization
- If an asset sale is always best, if there is a tax advantage in using seller financing, and more.