Zakariah is an associate in Taft’s Indianapolis office. He focuses his practice on environmental law, including environmental litigation and regulation.
Zakariah has substantial experience representing corporate clients in litigation and administrative proceedings. Prior to joining Taft, he was a litigation associate at an Am Law 100 firm.
Zakariah earned his J.D. from Notre Dame Law School. While in law school, he served as a judicial extern for the Hon. Joseph Van Bokkelen, United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana. He also worked as a research assistant for Notre Dame Law School’s Tax Clinic. Zakariah obtained his undergraduate degree from Northwestern University, where he majored in economics and minored in chemistry.
All Service Areas
- University of Notre Dame Law School (2021)
- Northwestern University (2016)
B.A. – Economics
- State - Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- The Calumet American Inn of Court