Yeoeun is an attorney in Taft’s Litigation practice group and represents clients in a range of complex matters.
Before joining Taft, Yeoeun was an associate with a regional law firm in Chicago and focused her practice on business litigation, as well as commercial and employment litigation matters.
Yeoeun earned her J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law, where she was the Managing Notes Editor for the University of Illinois Law Review. During law school, Yeoeun worked at the Illinois Appellate Court as a legal extern for the Honorable Mary L. Mikva, First District. She was also a finalist at the Frederick Green Moot Court Competition at the University of Illinois and won “Best Oralist.” Yeoeun earned her bachelor’s degree in international business from Auburn University.
- University of Illinois College of Law (2019)
University of Illinois Law Review, Managing Notes Editor (2018-2019)
- Auburn University (2016)
B.S. – International Business
- State - Illinois
- Federal - Northern District of Illinois
- Federal - Southern District of Illinois
- Federal - Central District of Illinois
- Federal - U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Federal - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Federal - Eastern District of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Korean American Bar Association of Chicago
- Omega Phi Alpha Foundation