Will focuses his practice on business litigation matters and commercial transactions. Will received his J.D., summa cum laude, from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, where he was an executive editor on the Cleveland State Law Review. He holds a B.A. in English Literature from the University of Michigan and is a graduate of Cleveland St. Ignatius High School.
Prior to joining Taft, Will was an investment banking analyst at Credit Suisse and worked for the general counsel department at Developers Diversified Realty. While in law school, he was a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Donald C. Nugent of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. He also served as a summer associate at Taft in 2012. Will is a member of Taft's Associate Advisory Group, a team that helps Taft associates develop personal marketing and business development strategies.
All Service Areas
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (2013)
- University of Michigan (2009)
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Greater Cleveland International Lawyers Group (Media Director)
- University of Michigan Club of Cleveland (Member)
- University of Michigan Dean's Young Alumni Council (Member)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association/Cleveland Municipal School District 3Rs Program (Volunteer)
- Rainbow Babies & Children's Foundation (Associate Board Member)
- The First Tee of Cleveland (Ambassador’s Committee)