Tristan focuses his practice on a wide variety of commercial and general litigation matters. Prior to joining Taft as an associate, Tristan was a summer associate with the firm and a legal intern for Indiana University’s Student Legal Services, IU Maurer School of Law Community Legal Clinic, and the Office of General Counsel, Department of Child Services in Indiana.
Tristan earned his J.D., cum laude, from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2018 where he served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Indiana Journal of Law & Social Equality, Volume 6, and was a quarterfinalist in the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, receiving Brief Writing and Oral Advocacy Honors. He was also president of the Labor and Employment Law Society and served as a Career Services Office Fellow. Tristan received a B.A., magna cum laude, in social work from Asbury University in 2009 and a Masters in Social Work from the University of Kentucky in 2012.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (2018)
- University of Kentucky (2012)
- Asbury University (2009)
magna cum laude
- State - Indiana
Speeches and Publications
- “Is "Zero Tolerance" the Solution? Using Non-Punitive Policies in the Workplace to Reduce Domestic Violence,” Indiana Journal of Law & Social Equality, Volume 6, Issue 2
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- FORTE Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra Young Professionals Group