Steve is primarily involved in the representation of lender, real property developer, investor, and corporate clients in various types of real property transactions, including acquisition, development, and zoning, zoning and land use litigation, construction contracts, design and engineering contracts, all forms of financing, real property loan workouts, retail, office and industrial leasing, and real property tax valuation proceedings.
The Best Lawyers of America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named Steve as the “Cincinnati Best Lawyers Real Estate Law Lawyer of the Year” for 2012. He was also named an Ohio Super Lawyer by Cincinnati Magazine. Steve is also listed in Chambers USA.
Steve is certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Commercial Real Estate Specialist. He is admitted to practice in the Courts of Ohio and the U.S. District Court for the Southern-District of Ohio.
Steve received his undergraduate degree from Northwestern University in 1975, and his J.D. from Marshall-Wythe School, College of William & Mary, in 1981. He served as Captain of the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General's Corps from 1982-1985.
All Service Areas
- William and Mary Law School (1981)
- Northwestern University (1975)
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- AV Peer Review Rating (LexisNexis/Martindale-Hubbell) (Awarded)
- Cincinnati Habitat for Humanity (Board of Trustees 1991 - 2012)
- Good Shepherd Catholic Montessori School (Board Member, Secretary 2008 - 2013)