- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- T (317) 713-3413
- F (317) 713-3699
Reid is an associate in Taft’s Litigation practice group and focuses on a wide variety of commercial and general litigation matters.
He earned a B.A. from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater, a M.S. from Mississippi State University, and a J.D. from Washington University School of Law. While in law school, Reid acted as an executive articles editor for the Global Studies Law Review. He was a summer associate at Taft in 2018 and 2019.
Taft Pro Bono Honor Roll Award
Honoree, David M. Becker Scholar in Law
All Service Areas
- Washington University School of Law (2020)
- Mississippi State University (2014)
- University of Wisconsin - Whitewater (2012)
- State - Indiana
Taft Secures Appellate Win Construing Eminent Domain Law
Taft Welcomes 17 First-Year Associates
- Indianapolis Bar Association