Olivia is an associate in Taft’s Environmental practice group representing clients in a range of matters including environmental compliance, permitting, and due diligence.
She received a juris doctor, magna cum laude, from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law and was the recipient of the Leon Seidman Memorial Award. During law school, Olivia was a writing skills instructor for students in the Central High School Magnet Partnership Program and an articles editor for the University of Louisville Law Review. Olivia received a bachelor of arts degree from Northwestern University. She was a summer associate with Taft and a legal extern for the U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky.
All Service Areas
- University of Louisville School of Law (2021)
magna cum laude
- Northwestern University (2018)
- State - Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- State - Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Public Interest Law Initiative
Member, Young Professionals Board