Nick focuses his practice on litigation, real estate and construction, and product liability and personal injury matters.
As a member of the Litigation practice, Nick represents individual and business clients in all aspects of the litigation process, including trials, arbitration, and mediation. He is experienced in state and federal courts throughout Ohio and Kentucky. While Nick’s general litigation practice focuses on real estate and construction law and personal injury and product liability law, he also handles a number of other complex commercial disputes, including misappropriation of trade secrets, and shareholder derivative actions.
As a member of the Real Estate practice, Nick is involved in commercial and residential foreclosures, disputes relating to commercial and residential leases, and receiverships. He is also involved in mergers and acquisitions, small business representation, and real estate acquisition, leasing and financing.
Within the Personal Injury and Product Liability practice, Nick advises medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers and counsels individuals and business entities in automobile, trucking, and pedestrian accidents, many of which include death and permanent and catastrophic injuries.
Nick contributed to the following published decisions:
- Kentucky CVS Pharmacy, LLC v. McKinney, No. 5:13-cv-25-KSF, 2013 WL 1628154 (E.D. Ky. April 16, 2013);
- Nassef v. Union Twp. Bd. of Zoning Appeals, 12th Dist. No. CA2013-05-038 2013-Ohio-4130 (Sept. 23)
- Kitchen v. Biomet, Inc., Civil Action No. 13-18-HRW, 2014 WL 694226 (E.D. Ky. Feb. 21, 2014)
In 2016, Nick participated in the Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (CALL) as a member of Class XX. CALL focuses on practical, professional, and ethical issues facing local attorneys.
Honoree, Best Lawyers in America, Construction Law (2022)
Honoree, Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, General Litigation
(2014 - present)
Honoree, Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch" (2021)
Participant, Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (CALL) (Class XX)
All Service Areas
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law - Northern Kentucky University (2010)
- Thomas More College (2005)
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - Eastern District of Kentucky
- Federal - Western District of Kentucky
- Federal - Eastern District of Michigan
- State - Ohio
- State - Kentucky