Natalie is an attorney in our Mergers and Acquisitions, Securities – Corporate, Corporate Governance, Lending and Finance, and Venture Capital and Emerging Companies practice groups. She assists in the representation of a wide range of clients in securities and capital markets, private debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, and all aspects of corporate formation, governance, and operations. Natalie’s expertise includes:
• Routinely supporting clients with merger and acquisition transactions of all types, including asset purchases and equity purchases and mergers for a variety of clients across various industries and jurisdictions.
• Assisting in the representation of start-up and emerging growth enterprises in structuring, negotiating, and documenting private placements of debt and equity financings offerings, including convertible note rounds and the sale of preferred stock.
• Representing issuers in public offerings of equity and debt securities, including counseling clients with respect to disclosure and securities compliance matters with the Securities Exchange Commission, NYSE, and Nasdaq.
• Assisting in advising clients on day-to-day corporate legal needs, including general legal advice, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, employment and consulting agreements, non-compete agreements, and additional general corporate matters.
Honoree, Best Lawyers® “Ones to Watch,” Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2024)
Honoree, Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Business/Corporate (2017 – present)
Recipient, Michigan Lawyers Weekly Up & Coming Lawyer (2019)
All Service Areas
- Michigan State University College of Law (2014)
- summa cum laude
- Board Member and Notes Editor for the Michigan State Law Review
- Western Michigan University (2009)
- magna cum laude
- B.A. in Political Science
- State - Michigan
• Assisted in the representation of an encryption and anti-spam software developer and provider in a sale to a publicly traded buyer
• Assisted in the representation of Virginia Candle Company (Smith Mountain Industries) in a $100M sale to Newell Brands
• Assisted in the representation of a specialty food manufacturer in a sale to a private equity buyer
• Assisted in the representation of a global insurance restoration and rehabilitation company in connection with initial financing and refinancing of $500M+ syndicated loan facility
• Assisted in the representation of a nationwide water and sewer pipe rehabilitation firm in connection recapitalization transaction, including equity offering and refinancing of senior and mezzanine debt
• Assisted in the representation of a precision components manufacturer in connection with recapitalization transaction, including equity offering and refinancing of senior and mezzanine debt
- State Bar of Michigan