Monica focuses her practice on real estate matters, with an emphasis on real estate development, construction contracting and financing, broker licensing, governmental incentives and commercial lending. Her experience includes a wide range of matters, relating to significant single family, condominium, hotel, office, retail and mixed use development projects, including:
- entity formation and ownership structuring.
- equity and debt structuring.
- consulting agreements.
- development agreements and professional and construction related agreements.
- commercial real estate sales and acquisitions and ground lease structuring.
- title and zoning matters.
- negotiation of acquisition and construction financing.
- development incentives (NMTC, LIHTC, JEDD/JEDZ and TIF’s).
- property management.
- commercial leasing.
Monica received her undergraduate degree from The Ohio State University and law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, graduating cum laude.
Monica is an alumni of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s WE Lead program and a contributing author to the Lexis Practice Advisor, Real Estate Module section on Broker Licensing and Property Management.
Honoree, Real Estate - Leading Lawyers (2018)
Honoree, Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law
All Service Areas
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (1998)
- The Ohio State University (1995)
- State - Ohio
- Urban Land Institute
Former Chair, Women's Leadership Initiative and Executive Committee Member
- WE Lead (2012-2013 Class)