Michael A. Mayerck
Mike is an associate in Taft's Commercial Litigation practice group.
Prior to joining Taft, Mike represented numerous clients in the defense of product liability, premises liability, personal injury, environmental, construction defect, and toxic tort matters.
Mike earned his J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law and was a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Amy J. St. Eve, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He received his bachelor's degree in political science from Marquette University.
Taft Pro Bono Honor Roll Award
- University of Illinois College of Law (2019)
Notes Editor, Elder Law Journal
- Marquette University (2016)
B.A. - Political Science
- State - Illinois
- State - Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Illinois
- Federal - Central District of Illinois
- Federal - Southern District of Illinois
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
Taft Successfully Defends Northwest Community Hospital in Trial Regarding Termination of Surgeon's Medical Staff Privileges
Four Associate Attorneys Join Taft Chicago