Mike is an associate in Taft’s Commercial Litigation practice group. He prosecutes and defends a wide range of matters, including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, shareholder disputes, fraud, and business torts.
Prior to joining Taft, Mike was an associate at a mid-sized law firm in Chicago and represented numerous clients in the defense of product liability, premises liability, personal injury, environmental, construction defect, transportation, and toxic tort matters.
Mike earned his J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law. While in law school, he was a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Amy J. St. Eve, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He also participated in moot court and earned a CALI award for Trial Advocacy. Mike received his bachelor’s degree in political science from Marquette University.
Taft Pro Bono Honor Roll Award
- University of Illinois College of Law (2019)
Notes Editor, Elder Law Journal
- Marquette University (2016)
B.A. – Political Science
- State - Illinois
- State - Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Illinois
- Federal - Central District of Illinois
- Federal - Southern District of Illinois
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Federal - 7th Circuit Court of Appeals