Lynn represents clients in corporate transactions and advises on financing matters. She draws upon her prior experience as a corporate loan underwriter with JPMorgan Chase and U.S. Bank when discussing financial arrangements with her clients, and her clients benefit from her unique, insider’s perspective about borrower and lender needs. Lynn’s accomplishments and unique perspective on corporate transaction and financing issues are part of the reason why she has been honored by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Leading Lawyers and Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
Lynn’s practice covers an array of corporate governance and transactions matters, including mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financing arrangements, and general corporate governance issues. Over the last 12 years, she has represented administrative agents, target companies, sellers and buyers in equity-based transactions and loan negotiations. She has also helped buyers and sellers negotiate equity-based purchases and transactions, including several eight- and nine-figure transactions.
Lynn is involved with a number of service organizations in the Cincinnati community. She plays a large role in guiding local philanthropic initiatives as a board member of Give Back Cincinnati, and she also helps mentor rising business leaders as a participant in Xavier University’s Executive Mentor Program. In addition, Lynn was selected to join the 2010 C-Change Leadership Program, the 2011 Cincinnati Business Courier Forty Under 40 Class and the 2013-2014 Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber WE Lead Class based on her leadership skills and potential.
Lynn earned her J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she graduated summa cum laude and Order of the Coif. She received her B.A. from Miami University.
Honoree, Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars
Honoree, Leading Lawyers, Banking (2018 - present)
Member, C-Change Leadership Program (Class 5)
Member, WE Lead (Class 2013 - 2014)
All Service Areas
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (2006)
- B.A., Miami University (1994)
- State - Ohio
- Represented administrative agent with respect to a syndicated construction loan.
- Represented target company with respect to a nine figure sale of equity to a private equity firm.
- Represented seller with respect to a nine figure sale of equity to a private equity firm.
- Represented buyer with respect to an eight figure equity purchase and related acquisition financing.
- Cincinnati Bar Association Member
- One Hundred Wise Women Committee Member, 2007-2012
- BRIDGES for a Just Community Past Director
- Give Back Cincinnati Treasurer, Paint the Town; Advisory Board Member
- Give Back Cincinnati Director and Treasurer, 2008-2009
- Working in Neighborhoods ("WIN") Director, 2008-2012; Executive Committee and Secretary, 2009-2012
- Xavier University Executive Mentoring Program Mentor