Lynn's practice includes advising clients with regard to mergers and acquisitions, financing arrangements and general business issues. Prior to attending law school and joining Taft, she spent nine years underwriting corporate lending transactions for JPMorgan Chase and U.S. Bank. Lynn's unique background as a corporate loan underwriter helps her better understand both borrower and lender needs.
Lynn received her undergraduate degree from Miami University and her law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she graduated summa cum laude and Order of the Coif.
Lynn is currently on the advisory board for Give Back Cincinnati and a former board member for BRIDGES for a Just Community and Working in Neighborhoods. In addition, she is a member of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce's WE Lead program and participates in Xavier University's Executive Mentor Program.
Honoree, Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars
Member, Class 5 - C-Change Leadership Program
Member, Class 2013-2014 - WE Lead
All Service Areas
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (2006)
- B.A., Miami University (1994)
- State - Ohio
- Represented administrative agent with respect to a syndicated construction loan.
- Represented target company with respect to a nine figure sale of equity to a private equity firm.
- Represented seller with respect to a nine figure sale of equity to a private equity firm.
- Represented buyer with respect to an eight figure equity purchase and related acquisition financing.
- Cincinnati Bar Association (Member)
- One Hundred Wise Women (Committee Member, 2007-2012)
- BRIDGES for a Just Community (Past Director)
- Give Back Cincinnati (Treasurer, Paint the Town; Advisory Board Member)
- Give Back Cincinnati (Director and Treasurer, 2008-2009)
- Working in Neighborhoods ("WIN") (Director, 2008-2012; Executive Committee and Secretary, 2009-2012)
- Xavier University Executive Mentoring Program (Mentor)