Kreuza is a partner at Taft, where she is a member of the Immigration and Employment & Labor practice groups.
She represents individuals, families, and businesses in front of the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice, the Department of State, and Federal Courts. Her areas of expertise include immigrant petitions (Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher, Multinational Manager, etc.), non-immigrant petitions (H-1B Specialty Occupation, L-1 Intracompany Transfers, O-1 Extraordinary Ability, TN NAFTA, J-1 Exchange Visitors), foreign labor certifications, investment visas (E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader/Investor, EB-5 Investors), waivers, naturalization/citizenship, consular processing, corporate compliance audits, and more.
Kreuza is fluent in Albanian and serves as the USCIS Liaison Committee Chair for the American Immigration Lawyers Association’s Michigan chapter.
Honoree, Super Lawyers Michigan Rising Star (2016 – 2021)
All Service Areas
- Wayne State University Law School
- University of Michigan-Dearborn
B.A., Political Science Pre-Law
- State - Michigan
- Federal - 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Garcia v. Holder, 133 S. Ct. 2019 (2013) ? Petition for Writ of Certiorari granted (vacated Garcia?v.?Holder, 638 F.3d 511?(6th?Cir.?2011)).
- Represented foreign investors in front of various U.S. Embassies around the world making it possible for them to enter the U.S. and manage substantial investments. ???
- Successfully represented clients in securing approvals of non-immigrant status in front of the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of State.
- Secured approval of a Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) petition filed on behalf of the abused spouse of a U.S. citizen.
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Secretary, Michigan Chapter Executive Committee
- Albanian American Bar Association of Michigan
- Livonia Housing Commission