Kenny partners with commercial real estate developers, investors and privately-held businesses to ensure their unique ventures excel in achieving their goals. His practice is deal-oriented across multiple disciplines, including real estate, financing, venture capital and mergers & acquisitions.
Kenny's practice includes:
- Commercial leasing on behalf of REITs, landlords and tenants throughout the country
- Acquisitions and dispositions, and leasing of commercial properties, including retail centers, office buildings, manufacturing facilities and multi-family apartment buildings
- Financing on behalf of lenders, owners and business operators
- Family office and general corporate transactions
- Seed capital financing on behalf of venture funds, angel networks and companies taking such financing
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Integration of estate planning tools for asset protection, tax planning and generational wealth transfer
Kenny works with each client to integrate transactions into an operating business's long-term goals and strategy, whether it is the owner of real estate, an early stage company taking first-round financing, or an ongoing business focusing on growth.
Regardless of the industry or the issues at hand, Kenny's approach to clients is always the same: advise on the big picture, understand how it affects the client's business objectives and take all steps necessary to accomplish those goals.
All Service Areas
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (2003)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A. (2000)
- State - Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Commercial Lease Law Insider Advisory Board
- Commercial Tenant's Lease Insider Advisory Board
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Political Science Department, Board of Visitors