Julie is a member of the firm's executive committee. She focuses her practice on commercial transactions and business litigation matters, including cases involving business and contract disputes, real property disputes, securities litigation, and other corporate matters. Julie also litigates a wide variety of employment matters in federal and state courts, including employment discrimination, harassment, and wrongful discharge claims. Julie also has experience in prosecuting and defending commercial mortgage foreclosures, commercial collection actions, and litigation involving sales, negotiable instruments, banking, and secured transactions under the Uniform Commercial Code.
Julie is experienced in all aspects of litigation, from arguing motions to jury trials. She regularly advocates for clients through mediation and arbitration proceedings.
Julie graduated from Northwestern University with a B.A. in political science and psychology. She received her J.D. from the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. She is a member of the Women in Law Section of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. She is honored as a 2011 - 2016 Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star in the category Business Litigation. Julie was also selected for the Greater Cleveland Partnership’s exclusive LEAD (Link. Engage. Advocate. Develop.) Program which develops emerging leaders who have an interest in economic development, and engaging in work that impacts the region.
All Service Areas
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (2006)
- Northwestern University (2003)
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Member, Women in Law Section
- Junior League of Cleveland Volunteer
- Greater Cleveland Partnership LEAD Program
- The Literacy Cooperative of Greater Cleveland Board of Directors, Chair of Governance Committee