Josh is an attorney in our Lending and Finance practice group. He focuses his practice on working with borrowers and lenders in financing transactions, including both small business owners and institutional, corporate clients. Josh works closely with our other practice groups to provide creative, full-service solutions with a personalized attentive approach.
Josh began his career in bankruptcy, insolvency and reorganization, where he concentrated his practice on representing debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, asset purchasers, creditors’ committees and trustees in bankruptcy and proceedings nationwide.
- Wayne State University Law School
J.D., cum laude
Senior Articles Editor, Wayne Law Review
Senior Member, Wayne Law Moot Court
2020 Conrad B. Duberstein National Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition Participant
- University of Michigan
B.A., Political Science and Spanish
- State - Michigan
Speeches and Publications
- “Restricting LLC HIDE-AND-SEEK: Reverse Piercing The Corporate Veil in The State of Michigan,” 65 Wayne L. Rev. 659 (2020).
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Oakland County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Turnaround Management Association