John focuses his practice in the areas of patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and general technology related agreements. John’s areas of technical experience focus on mechanical technology, manufacturing processes, material science, casting, metallurgy, internal combustion engines, gas turbine engines and control systems. He was admitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark office in 1995.
Prior to joining the firm, John spent over eight years gaining technical experience at three Fortune 500 companies.
Honoree, Best Lawyers in America®, Trademark Law (2020 - present)
Honoree, Indiana Super Lawyers (2010 - 2017)
Honoree, IP Stars, Managing Intellectual Property (2019-present)
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Indiana University (M.B.A.) (1986)
- Rochester Institute of Technology (B.S., mechanical engineering) (1983)
- State - Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - United States Patent and Trademark Office