Jeff is a co-chairman of Taft’s Venture Capital practice group. He focuses his practice on representing high-growth, expansion stage companies, structuring private equity and venture capital finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions and complex technology transactions.
Prior to law school, Jeff worked at Chase in its secondary marketing department, where he structured mortgage and asset-backed securitizations.
Jeff serves on the Indiana Chamber of Commerce's Program and Trends Committee of the Indiana Technology and Innovation Council. He has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America® for Venture Capital and by the Indianapolis Business Journal as “Forty Under 40.” Jeff has also been named a Rising Star by Indiana Super Lawyers. Jeff is a recipient of the Indiana Leadership Forum’s Outstanding Accomplishments in Business Award and the Venture Club of Indiana’s Member of the Year Award.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University - Robert H. McKinney School of Law (2002)
- Miami University of Ohio (B.S., Accounting/Finance) (1995)
- State - Indiana
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Venture Club of Indiana (Past Board Member and Past President)
- Indiana Venture Conference (Past Chairman)
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce (Member, Program and Trends Committee, Indiana Technology and Innovation Council)
- The Penrod Society (Past Board Member and Past President)
- Indiana Arts Commission (Former Commissioner)
- Indianapolis School of Ballet (Past Chairman)
- Penrod Arts Fair (Past Chairman)