Jamie is an associate in the firm’s finance practice, where she represents national and local lenders in complex real estate finance matters. She focuses her practice on commercial real estate finance, including construction loans (mezzanine and traditional), ground lease financing, bridge and permanent real estate loan financings, and agricultural lending. Her matters involve commercial real estate located all over the country, including hotels, condominiums, multi-family properties, and health care facilities.
Jamie has an extensive background in commercial real estate finance that extends over 20 years in varying roles. She is committed to fostering collegiality on all sides of a transaction, and to providing innovative solutions when issues arise in order to close deals in a timely, and efficient manner.
Taft Pro Bono Honor Roll Award
Honoree, Best Lawyers® “Ones to Watch” (2022 – 2024)
Honoree, Minnesota Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Securities & Corporate Finance
Honoree, North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association (2022)
All Service Areas
- William Mitchell College of Law (2015)
William Mitchell Law Review
- Metropolitan State University (2011)
- State - Minnesota
- State - Arizona
- Federal - District of Minnesota
- Represented lender in a $125,000,000 refinancing of a professional sports stadium.
- Represented senior lender in a $50,000,000 mezzanine construction loan.
- Represented mezzanine lender in a $18,000,000 mezzanine construction loan.
- Represented lender in a $72,000,000 ground lease financing of hotel.
- Represented lender in a $75,000,000 acquisition financing of an upscale mall.
- Represented lender in a $41,000,000 refinancing of an apartment complex.
- Represented lender in the construction of a $13,000,000 assisted living facility.
- Represented lender in the construction of a $8,000,000 solar project.
- Represented lender in a $19,000,000 hotel construction project located in an Opportunity Zone.
- Represented multiple lenders in the preparation of their form loan documents.
- Represented borrower in a $35,000,000 Fannie Mae refinance of an apartment complex.
Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA
Former Board Member and Executive Committee Member