George focuses his practice primarily on corporate matters, advising entities ranging from start-ups to the largest clients on various matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, venture capital and other corporate and financing activities. He is a board member for Ruah Woods, Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, The Brandery, and the Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee. George is recognized by Best Lawyers in America for corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and venture capital law and was named "Lawyer of the Year" in 2018 for Venture Capital Law, 2017 for Mergers and Acquisitions Law and in 2015 for Cincinnati Venture Capital Law. George has been listed among Ohio Super Lawyers and has been recognized annually on the CincyBusiness magazine Leading Lawyer list since 2005. He received the 2000 Downtown Community Service Award from the Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce’s Downtown Council and completed the Leadership Cincinnati program (Class XXV). George is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association and a former practicing certified public accountant in Ohio.
He received his undergraduate degree in accountancy from the University of Notre Dame in 1989 and his J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 1994.
All Service Areas
- University of Notre Dame Law School (1994)
- University of Notre Dame (1989)
- State - Ohio
- AV Peer Review Rating (LexisNexis/Martindale-Hubbell) Awarded
- Cincinnati Bar Association Member
- CincyTech USA Leadership Council
- Forty Under Forty Award, Cincinnati Business Courier Both Professional and Community Accomplishments
- Greater Cincinnati Venture Association Former Board Member
- Main Street Ventures Founder and Chairman
- Over-the-Rhine Chamber of Commerce Named "Entrepreneur of the Year in 2000"
- The Brandery Board Member
- Who's Who in Greater Cincinnati Technology, Cincinnati Business Courier 2004, 2005 & 2006
- Catholic Inner-City Schools Education Fund (CISE) Former Board Member
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens Board Member
- Cincinnatus Association Former Board Member
- Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce Leadership Cincinnati - Class XXV
- Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee
- Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce Downtown Community Service Award from Downtown Council
- Main Street Farms Founder and Chairman