Fred helps clients grow and protect their businesses. He has worked for a variety of privately-held companies in various industries, assisting clients in many areas of business law including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, financing and real estate matters.
Fred received his J.D. from the University of Dayton Law School and earned his B.S. in accounting in 1994 from Wright State University.
All Service Areas
- University of Dayton School of Law (2000)
- Cum Laude
- University of Dayton Law Review Editorial Board
- Wright State University (1994)
- State - Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Foundation
- Dayton Dance Conservatory Company
Board of Directors