Erick represents clients in commercial law and real estate development, acquisition, sale, leasing and financing. He also advises and represents life science companies in all aspects from start-up forward, including entity structure and formation, financing and operations. He has extensive experience in the sale and purchase of businesses, intellectual property licensing, trademark law, construction law, aviation law, and medical device and pharmaceutical law.
Erick received his undergraduate degree in chemistry and biology and his J.D. from Indiana University-Bloomington.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (1985)
- Indiana University, A.B. (1982)
- State - Indiana
- State - Illinois (inactive status)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member, Real Property Law Section)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member, Business Law Section-Past President)
- Meridian Street Foundation (Member)
- St. Richards Episcopal School (President, Board of Trustees)