Daniel is a litigator who has represented clients in complex business litigation, class-action defense, intellectual property disputes, and data-privacy matters, including crisis management and breach response. He has extensive experience across a variety of industries in both Ohio and New York courts, in private arbitrations, and in business negotiations outside of the courtroom.
Daniel is a former chair of the International Association of Privacy Professional’s KnowledgeNet for Cleveland. He graduated from Dartmouth College, magna cum laude, and received his J.D. from Columbia University School of Law, where he was honored for three years as a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and received a full merit scholarship.
Honoree, Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars
All Service Areas
- Columbia Law School (2010)
- Dartmouth College (2005)
- State - New York
- Federal - Southern District of New York
- Federal - 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
Former Chair, KnowledgeNet Chapter of Cleveland