Blake, a former federal law clerk, concentrates on employment law and litigation for business and governmental clients. He litigates a wide variety of employment issues in federal and state courts, including employment discrimination, harassment, and wrongful discharge. Blake represents clients in all stages of the process, including pre-litigation counseling and avoidance, alternative dispute resolution, discovery and investigation, trial, and appeal. He has been regularly involved in national litigation and has represented clients before courts and agencies nationwide.
Blake, a native of Kokomo, Indiana, received his B.S. from Indiana University-Bloomington. He graduated cum laude in 1994 from the University of Louisville School of Law, where he was a member of the Brandeis Honor Society and the law journal.
Before joining the firm, Blake served a two-year clerkship for the Honorable Larry J. McKinney, Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.
Blake has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America® for litigation - labor and employment and has been named to the list of Indiana Super Lawyers for employment and labor. He has authored numerous articles and has regularly presented seminars on employment law issues.
All Service Areas
- University of Louisville School of Law (1994)
- Indiana University (1989)
- Federal - 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- State - Indiana
- AV Peer Review Rating (LexisNexis/Martindale-Hubbell) Awarded
- American Bar Association Member, Labor & Employment and Litigation Sections
- Indiana State Bar Association Member, Employment-Labor and Benefits Law and Litigation Sections
- Indianapolis Bar Association Member, Labor & Employment Law Section
- St. Maria Goretti Church Past Parish Council President